In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words), and respond to at least two peers’ postings (recommended minimum 75 words).
After you have reviewed the Assignment Details below, click the Discussion Board link under the My Work heading above to open the Discussion Board and make your post.
Efficient and effective use of limited resources is the key to success in today’s economy. Assisting in the budget planning process is a major task for managerial accountants.
- All organizations have limited resources, but whom in the organization should be involved in the budgeting process?
- Discuss the pros and cons of the two basic philosophies that organizations should follow to plan and develop their budgets.
Responses to Peers
Read through your peers’ posts, and respond to a minimum of 2 of your peers. You can connect to your peers in several ways, including the following:
- Discuss the benefits of the budgeting process
- Discuss the potential risks of overly aggressive budget goals
- Discuss how budgets could improve the effectiveness of an organization
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
|Assignment Criteria||Proficient Descriptor||Points|
|Quality of Main Post|
|Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:Responds completely to all of parts of discussion question (4 points)Communicates content information accurately and/or logically (4 points)Delivers a thoughtful response demonstrating insights and reflections (4 points)Connects to both key content concepts and personal experiences (4 points)||/16 pts.|
|Response to Peers|
|Responds to a minimum of two peers (8 points per response)Substantive response (4 points)Furthers the conversation with peers. Examples could include (4 points):Provides additional resourcesConnects to key conceptsShares personal or professional experiencesContributes new information or perspectivePresents a competing viewpoint||/16 pts.|
|Support from Learning Resources|
|At least one post refers to course learning resources.||/4 pts.|
|Response is well-organized, clear, and free of grammatical and mechanical errors.|
Posts demonstrate courtesy and respect for others.
|Total||40 points possible||/40 pts.|
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.