The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. 2. Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. 3. Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. 4. Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. 5. Late submission will NOT be accepted. 6. Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. 7. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). 8. Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Recognize the importance of quality management theory, principles, and practices applied in businesses on national and international levels. (1.1)2. Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the organizational change and transformation. ( 2.2) Six Sigma Implementations Six Sigma is a common quality management practice used to support the businesses improvements on different levels organizational, processes. Numerous successful cases by wellknown companies demonstrated this methodology`s efficiency such as in Motorola, Amazon, General Electric…..etc. In practice, these companies use one of two paths to implement six sigma: DMAIC, which contains five phases ( Define , Measure , Analyze , Improve , Control ) , and DMADV which includes ( Define , Measure , Analyze , Design , Verify ). The first path is covered in details by our course materials. In this assessment, picture yourself as a Quality Records Investigator.
In order to improve a current process, product or service, you were requested by the quality manager to create a project plan using six-sigma methodology specifically (DMAIC). To work on this assignment, choose a product or service, or process that you think it needs to be improved. Create a project plan that explains the following:
1. Define Stage : Product or Service Information: ( 1 point ) ( 100 – 200 words) • Choose either product, service, or process to improve. • State the project scope, two objectives, and the duration. • Identify the project`s team (key stakeholders).
2. Measure stage: ( 1 point) ( 100 – 150 words ) • Use a process flowchart to identify the current process for your choice ( Inputs , action , outputs) • Choose a measurement for your analysis (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, Ratio).
3. Analyze stage : (1 point) ( 100 – 150 words ) Based on your process flowchart and your desired outcomes, Define the Sources of Process Variation. (Causes of problem, or non-value processes)
4. Improve stage 🙁 1 point ) ( 100 – 120 words) • Suggest no less than two recommendations to improve the current process. • Present at least two conditions that have to be existed to guarantee the project success.
5. Control stage 🙁 1 point ) (100 – 150 words) • Identify two tangible & intangible measurements that the firm can use to evaluate their performance after the improvement. • In which way the company can help their employees to embrace the new changes (training, reward system …)
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.