In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
- Present and articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
You are the manager of a software development team working on new applications for your company, Optimum Way Development, Inc. Your director has called for all development teams to submit product briefs detailing their current projects. The director plans to share the most promising product briefs with clients at an upcoming meeting. You have software design documents for two potential projects.
You must choose one of the potential products and use the information contained in the technical specification document to create your product brief. The brief is intended to explain the new application to potential clients. (Use the personas created for the 2-1 Milestone as the audience for this project.) You should highlight the features that will appeal to clients and persuade them to purchase the new application. Your brief should include the following:
- An explanation of the features and functions of the product
- Clear definitions of technical terms and concepts that are relevant to communicating the product capabilities
- An explanation of the benefits of using the product within an organization
- Graphics that support or clarify technical information concerning the product
- Appropriate language for the intended audience
Explanation & Answer length: 500 words.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com