Explanation & Answer length: 1 Page
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. • Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. • Late submission will NOT be accepted. • Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). • Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered ➢ Explain of the concepts, models for formulating strategies, defining the organizational strategic directions and crafting a deployment strategy. (Lo 1.2) ➢ Demonstrate the dynamics of technological innovation concepts in technologyintensive business enterprises ( Lo-1.1) Assignment 3 Marks: 5 Students are requested to read the opening case of chapter 9 “Protecting Innovation” from their book Strategic Management of Technological Innovation (Page Number-197-200) of e-textbook.
Based on your understanding of the case and concepts studied until now answer the following question in 300-500 words each.
1. What industry conditions led to the revolution in audio distribution described above? Which stakeholders stand to benefit most (or least) from this revolution? (1.5 marks)
2. Why did the music stores created by the record labels fail to attract many subscribers? What, if anything, should the record labels have done differently? (1 mark)
3. What factors led iTunes to be successful? (1.5 marks)
4. How do you think a move away from owning music led to record-setting music revenues? (1 mark) NOTE: It is mandatory for the students to mention their references, sources and support each answer with at least 2 peer reviewed journal.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com