Answer in outline format. Avoid lengthy paragraphs.
Exam #4 Answer each of the following questions. Please answer in an outline form as much as possible. Avoid lengthy paragraphs. This type of exams are graded on accuracy and thoroughness. If the question say “explain”, “differentiate”, “identify”, “outline and explain”, et al., please do so. Pay attention to what the question is asking. This exam should be prepared in teams as you have done in the past. Team wok is how you will earn the extra five points. In addition, teamwork is a sign of class participation because it requires interaction. Chapter 4 – Intellectual Property Rights
1. Describe Intellectual Property. Pg. 106.
2. Explain Trademarks. Pg. 107
3. Briefly explain the Statutory Protection of Trademarks, Trade Mark Registration, Trademark Infringement, and Distinctiveness of Trademark and Licensing. Pgs. 107-112.
4. What is a patent and what is patentable? Pgs. 113-114.
5. Explain patent infringement. Pg. 115.
6. What is a Copyrights and what is Protected Expression. Pgs. 117-118.
7. What is copyright infringement? Pg… 119.
8. Discuss the elements under Trade Secrets. Pg. 122.
Chapter 7: Business Ethics
1. Discuss Global Business Ethics. Sec 7-5. Pg.198.
2. Why is the study of Business Ethics Important? Pg. 185.
3. Leading companies such as Enron, and the worldwide Arthur Anderson Accounting Firm, amongst others, were brought down by law due to their unethical behavior of a few of its leaders. To prevent such unethical behavior and the suffering of shareholders, because of financial losses, discuss the five steps recommended in the Systematic Approach that could prevent such unethical behavior and illegal behavior from it leaders. Pg. 195.
4. Discuss three issues or examples in Global Business Ethics. Pgs. 199… 1
Chapter 25. International Law in a Global Economy
1. Discuss the ways in which a US domestic firm can engage in International business transaction. Pg. 689-690.
2. Discuss ways in which a nation regulates or facilitates some international business. For example, Investment Protections, Export and Import Controls and Minimizing Trade Barriers. Pg. 691-693.
3. Provide a summary of contract clauses or provisions that should be included in an international business contract for facilitating resolutions of disputes. Pg. 693-694,
4. Discuss how a Letter of Credit works and when is it used. Pg. 696-698.
Chapter 20. Corporations
1. Outline and describe the different classifications of corporations. Pg. 553…
2. Discuss the differences of Common Stock and Preferred Stock. 360.
3. Explain the concept of “piercing the corporate vail”
4. Compare the different Forms of Business. Pgs. 574-575. 2
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.