I’m working on a communications exercise and need a sample draft to help me study.
Imagine that a researcher wants to test if an instructor’s presentation method (a lecture with PowerPoint OR a lecture without PowerPoint) will influence their students’ ability to recall the information.
The researcher conducts an experiment, n=10 students watch a lecture with PowerPoint and n=10 students watch a lecture without PowerPoint. After each lecture the researcher measures student recall by giving them a 10-point quiz.
She obtains these quiz scores from each lecture:
With PowerPoint: 8, 7, 6, 7, 6, 7, 4, 8, 8, 7
Without PowerPoint: 7, 6, 8, 4, 4, 6, 4, 5, 7, 6
- What is the independent variable in this scenario? Is this variable nominal or continuous?
- What is the dependent variable in this scenario? Is this variable nominal or continuous?
- Write the null hypothesis with these variables
- Write a one-tailed hypothesis with these variables. Pick a direction.
- The researcher tests the null hypothesis with a T-Test. The T-Test produces a T value (t Stat) = 1.85. The T Critical value = 1.73. Should the researcher reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis? Please explain your answer.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com