Initial Discussion Post (3pts)
Try to post an initial “reply” to this prompt by Friday night at 11:59 pm (May 28).
According to the article, “U.S. Sues to Block AT&T Merger — Deal for Time Warner would hurt consumers, DOJ says; company vows to fight the case”, the Justice Department filed a lawsuit to block the merger between AT&T & Time Warner Inc. in order to protect consumer welfare. How can this merger hurt consumers? Do you agree with the Justice Department? Briefly discuss.
Source: Kendall, Brent & FitzGerald, Drew: “U.S. Sues to Block AT&T Merger — Deal for Time Warner would hurt consumers, DOJ says; company vows to fight the case”, Nov 21, 2017, the Wall Street Journal, Eastern edition, N.Y.
Tip for finding an article with Proquest (combined)
1) Click “Statford Library from Homepage on Canvas.
2) Click “DATABASES ” from the Library Homepage.
3) Click “Proquest (combined)” (***If you are using the internet at home, you should login with your LancerPoint username and password.
4) Click “Publications” and find the Wall Street Journal (eastern edition), New York, NY.
5) Find the published date from the Wall Street Journal.
6) Find an article you are looking for.
Peer Replies (2pts)
By Sunday, 11:59 PM (May 30), reply to at least one of your classmate’s posts. Aim for at least 5 substantive sentences per post.
In each reply, please do one of the following:
- Note something you have in common (or disagree) with your peer .
- Share some feedback or advice in response to your classmate’s posts about this topic.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com