All the questions are clearly mentioned in the file attached below. We need to solve in excel
Manage Color List
1. Code a comment with program and author names plus course and section numbers.
2. Define printMenu() to print a title line followed by menu items for:
2. Define readColorFile() composed of statements to :
declare colorList then
with open “color.txt” for reading as colorFile have for colorLine in
colorFile, with statement body to replace(‘\n’ in each line, then
have colorsList append each line input, then return colorList to main().
3. Define printColorList with the parameter colorList and that is to print a
sorted colorList, lines single-spaced with color number and name.
4. Define addColor with parameter colorList to include an input() for color name,
followed by appending color to colorList, then print a confirmation message.
5. Define deleteColor(colorList) that has statements to: assign to an index a
color line number from user input, and assigns to color item the value
returned by a colorList pop of that color line number, then prints a delete
6. Define a main function with statements to:
assign to colorList the value returned by invoking readcolorFile,
next invokes printMenu(), then repeatedly:
assigns a menu choice returned by user input(),
followed by a selection structure with tests for values:
‘p’ for printColorList(),
‘a’ for addColor(),
‘d’ for deleteColor(), or
- In an early study, researchers at a private University found that 33% of the freshmen had received at least one A in their first semester. University administrators have received report that grade inflation may have caused this percentage to increase recently. A random sample of 500 freshmen found that 180 had at least one A in their first semester. Calculate the appropriate test statistic and test the hypotheses related to the concern and test at 5% and 1%.
- A merchant needs a forecast for the sales of a product (in millions). He thinks that the sale is affected by expenditure on advertising (in millions of dollars). Based on the data set with six observations, the summary statistics are given below (X is expense on advertising expenditure in million dollars and Y is number of products sold in millions): ∑X = 24; ∑Y = 42; ∑X2 = 124; ∑Y2 = 338; ∑XY = 196 Find the Intercept and slope, write the Regression Equation, and interpret the results. Make a forecast for the sale of products (in millions) if the advertising expenditure is 5 million dollars. Calculate the correlation coefficient, coefficient of Determination. Verify the relationship between the coefficient of correlation and the coefficient of Determination. Calculate SSE and MSE and standard error of the slope coefficient and perform the test of significance.
- A product rating agency has the following data about the quality score for an electronic product and respective prices for 10 popular brands.
Brand Price Score
A 2900 55
B 2800 54
C 2700 45
D 3500 56
E 3300 54
F 2000 35
G 4200 68
H 3100 56
I 2500 32
J 3000 45
Calculate the Regression coefficients based on the above data and explain what the values indicate. Measure the Goodness of Fit using the Coefficient of Determination and interpret the calculated value with respect to the model’s overall explanatory power. Also check the relationship between R2 and r.
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com
Do you have a similar assignment and would want someone to complete it for you? Click on the ORDER NOW option to get instant services at EssayBell.com. We assure you of a well written and plagiarism free papers delivered within your specified deadline.